Friday, January 7, 2011

Successfully Unemployed



Successfully Unemployed... What exactly does this mean? It means that people like me don't have a career, we don't need a career, and sometimes, we don't want a career. Basically we make a living doing whatever it is that needs to be done. One week there would be factory work the next it's selling stuff. One day it might be maintenance, the next it's scraping metal. there's flea markets, mall booths, hard labor, secretarial work, and every thing in between. We simply do what is available because that's what we know. Living in a city with one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, I decided I could follow what everyone else is doing, or adapt to the changing market of jobs. I will share with you, through this blog, some of the ways that I have made extra money, or people that I know have had success with. I won't tell you exactly what to do, but you will have the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment